BUY-SIDE - Free to attend
FX Week defines buy side as a firm that has no trading clients on its own. This qualifies asset managers, pensions funds, insurance companies, corporates, hedge funds. Institutions that have a proprietary trading arm but also provide services to trading clients and other market participants do not qualify as buy side even if they are the clients of service providers. This means that broker-dealers, prime of primes, technology vendors, platforms and agency-brokers do not satisfy the definition of buy-side firm even if they have a proprietary dealing arm.
- Early bird (May 27): $1199
- Full price: $1399
- Early bird (May 27): $1599
- Full price: $1899
For group bookings and subscriber discounts contact us today: firstname.lastname@example.org
What does my registration include?
- Conference session access
- Networking with 300+ attendees including buy-side and banks
- Hear from 30+ thought leading experts
- Meals and refreshments throughout
- Access to the e-FX Awards drinks reception
- Conference documentation including speaker presentations
If you have any questions regarding your booking or the conference, please contact the marketing manager: email@example.com