Premier annual conference for foreign exchange market participants in the U.S.
PLEASE NOTE, THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS INFORMATION RELATING TO THE 2013 CONFERENCE. ONCE UPDATES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE 2014 CONFERENCE, THEY WILL BE POSTED HERE SO PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY.
In 2012 ground-breaking changes swept through the entire foreign exchange industry, shaking things up for FX players both large and small and transforming the underlying market structure. This year, as the dust of new rules and regulations begins to settle, FX participants are looking to redefine their role in the marketplace and position themselves to take advantage of the improvements in volatility and volumes the coming year may bring.
In this ever-changing environment, FX Week is proud to announce that FX Week USA will be returning to New York on July 17th for the tenth annual conference. For those looking to get ahead of the latest market trends and understand how to operate efficiently amidst new players and structures, FX Week USA is the must attend event of the year.
Delegates can expect to leave with critical new contacts, their most pressing questions answered and equipped with the requisite knowledge to invest wisely in the new FX market.
Featuring 2013 speakers:
- Daleep Singh, Director, Markets Group, U.S. DEPARTMENT OF TREASURY
- Ade Odunsi, Managing Director, TREESDALE PARTNERS
- Kevin Mahn, President & Chief Investment Officer, HENNION & WALSH ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Thierry Echemann, Vice President & Deputy Portfolio Manager, NIKKO ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Dino Kos, Head of Global Regulatory Affairs, CLS
- David Turkington, Managing Director, Head of Investment Management Research, STATE STREET
- Soren Haagensen, Managing Director, Head of E-Commerce, Americas, SOCIETE GENERALE
- Rick Harper, Head of Fixed Income & Currency, WISDOMTREE ASSET MANAGEMENT
...and many more!
Join the FX Week community on here: