Premier annual conference for foreign exchange market participants in the U.S.
The past few years have brought nothing short of an upheaval for the foreign exchange industry. While the transition into a regulated market defined by highs and lows of liquidity and ever-increasing electronification has not been easy, it has brought about a plethora of new opportunities for the savviest players. This July, the American FX community will gather in New York City to discuss the evolution of the marketplace and redefinition of its key participants and currencies.
Join us for an unmissable day of cutting edge research, discussion and critical networking. With dedicated streams for both traders and investors as well as plenary sessions on key market issues, there is something for everyone at the 11th annual FX Week USA. This will be your chance to get up-to-date on the fast changing currency market and put your questions to the experts.
Join the conversation this July in New York!
To register as a delegate for FX Week USA, or any of our forthcoming events, please contact Katie Evans on +44 (0) 20 7004 7514 or email email@example.com.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Rob Saunders on +44 (0)20 7316 9781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Lawrence Sweet, Senior Vice President, Payments Policy, FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK
- Rebecca Patterson, Managing Director, Chief Investment Officer, BESSEMER TRUST
- Louis Thorne, Chief Operating Officer, FORTRESS - LIQUID MARKETS
- Daniel Shaffer, President & Chief Executive Officer, SHAFFER ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Steven Geovanis, Managing Director, Chief Risk Officer, LYXOR ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Adnan Akant, Head of Foreign Exchange, FISCHER FRANCIS TREES & WATTS, Buy-side Co-chair, FX COMMITTEE
- Dino Kos, Head of Global Regulatory Affairs, CLS
...and many more!
For speaking opportunities on the 2014 program, please contact:
Join the FX Week community on here: